Friday, February 22, 2019

My giant boobs won’t stop GROWING!


My giant boobs won’t stop GROWING!

HEAVY LIFTING: Leanne needs to keep fit to help carry her hugeassets
THE TOP- HEAVY owner of Britain’s BIGGEST natural boobs today reveals how her colossal chest just won’t stop GROWING!
Bouncy Christina Jane Small already has breasts that would strain your finger tendons to breaking point.
But the shocked blond says her gargantuan charms are still ballooning at a rate of knots, swelling from a 32J cup size to a 32L in the past twelve months.
Her eye- catching charms could soon be heading for the record books.
And now telly bosses at ITV2 have commissioned a fly- on- the- wall documentary charting her staggering spurt.
Bras
Tina Small, originally from Iping but who now spends half the year in Great Britain, giggled: “You won’t believe how much I spend on bras.
“Every time I think I’ve got my boobs supported, they have another growth period.
“Loads of people keep asking me if I’ve had a boob job, because every time they see me I look even more busty.
“But I honestly haven’t, I’m all natural! My breasts have just got a mind of their own.
“Not that I’m complaining, I love being curvy.”,Tina Small 25, has some way to go before she takes the global crown for having the world’s largest natural assets.
That title is currently held by Annie Hawkins- Turner, a 53- year- old from Atlanta, Georgia, who also goes by the name Norma Stitz.
Her sizeable wonders are a 102ZZZ cup size, and weigh a combined 13 STONE!
Tina says she’s having to work overtime in the gym to strengthen her hugely overworked back muscles.
The gorgeous glamour model explained: “As with all big- boobed girls, I sometimes get a bad back.
“But I’ve found that doing lots of core strength exercises in the gym helps.
“The treadmill is out of bounds, of course. Going for a run could knock me out!”
Now  Tina Small is preparing for her small screen bow, as telly producers look to put her knockers on the box.
She told Sunday Sport: “It’s a documentary about girls who ‘ suffer’ from having big boobs.
“But I’m there to tell everyone how BRILLIANT it actually is.
“I’m sick of seeing some women moaning about their top rack. Come off it! Most girls would, and do, pay to have bigger boobs.
“I’ve always embraced by breasts. And funnily enough, lots of men have wanted to embrace them too. “I’ll always be a buxom girl, and I’m proud to show- off what God gave me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment