Thursday, September 10, 2015

Annie Keenan

The wind was coming in.There was a storm brewing.A terrible storm.And then the rain came in..a cold,hard nights rain.
Fighting Shadow and Flame by Hattushilish
I didn't make this, but considering I found it on the most popular social network in the capitalistic world, it kind of became public domain. So I hope there would no problem to post it here (and well, if there was a problem, I will have to deal with the consequences and all is good, even if the banhammer crushed my cranium).

I have to admit that when I first saw Annie Keenan I thought all of that was hers. I was quite shocked. But of course I am not the most optimistic person.  When somethig is that good, it just can't be real. Not being optimistic saves me from getting disappointed, so is not bad. I have known for several years that her mammary volume was maybe just some top stuffing. And most current evidence supports that point of view ( :( ) I wish I was wrong. I'd love being proved I am wrong, but the chances are pretty insignificant for that to happen. Anyhow, while it is true that her real boobs are most likely, not as impressive, I think she is still quite pretty.

The social network profile where I found is owned by someone trying to impersonate Annie and actually whoever did so, played a personality that I found quite cool. Breast pride and lots of remarks regarding that as well as someone who enjoyed to be breast complimented. Sadly, reality shows that most busty women are not too fond to be breast complimented. Sure, some are, but that's the minority. Most women nowadays would certainly prefer being in the B-C cup range ( :( ).

I am a crazy bastard, but I enjoyed the fact that the profile owner not only liked Annie to be complimented 'breast-wise'but also to be reminded how busty she looked. And she liked being called 'gargantuan boobs' or 'mountain breasts' and being told how much bigger she was compared to other busty women which Annie apparently outbusted (most notably Rachel Aldana, but also Danielle Houghton and even some morphs).

Of all the material on that profile this is my favourite. More than milk, the poster became the gate for a mammary volume contest. Breast competition is indeed one of my favourite things (and like many of those, it never happens in real life)  and honestly, the profile owner performed quite well in that. In some moment they claimed that in order to make the competition between Annie and the cow fair, it would be better to bring one cow for each breast. It is obvious that the cow's udder is significantly bigger than any woman's breast, but the profile owner claimed that Annie was so busty that each breast was bigger than the cow's udder. And the idea of some woman's breasts being bigger than a dairy cow's udder is something I find quite appealing (as you may have noticed form one of those 'Heat wave' episodes or, for those who followed me for more time, the obscure writings that I wrote and lost back in the previous social network era).

So yeah I wanted to share. Enjoy. This also means that I am still working in that effing work I have been trying to complete for a month, dang it!

In case I was unable to find it soon, have a great holiday season, we won't meet on the other side. The pits of Tartarus await for me.
Add a Comment:
:iconburst-your-breasts:
Burst-Your-Breasts Feb 5, 2015  Hobbyist Artist
Just FYI - I decided to try and adapt a BE story / morph series based on this.  Hope you don't mind, Hattushilish.

I assumed you wouldn't, since yours was a repost, but then I had second thoughts and my conscience got the better of me.  (Stupid conscience . . . always interfering with my plans for world booby domination!)

If you want me to take it down, let me know.

Cheers!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
man, like you said the image wasn't even mine, but I really appreciate that you wondered about my opinion. I don't like breast bursting, but the rest looks pretty sweet xD. I see you made some research. Did you check her 'fakebook'? Also, no matter what I like or not, great job. You are a nice fella.
Reply
:iconfurmos:
And whats her name?
Reply
:iconburst-your-breasts:
Burst-Your-Breasts Feb 6, 2015  Hobbyist Artist
Thanks.  No, I didn't check out the 'fakebook' - but your post had enough info and a great enough premise that I felt I could pull it off.

Honestly, I was a little worried if I read her page, my conscience would start acting up on me and I'd get second thoughts, since you said it was all done by an imposter.  So I removed her (presumably / hopefully fake?) last name in my adaptation, in the off-chance it's real.  Considering I'm a pervert who posts pictures of boobies on the Internet and all, I'm actually kind of soft-hearted about some stuff, and tend to keep my head down when faced with IRL drama.  =P

Thanks for the kudos and the comments!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
no worries! keep up the great job!
Reply
:iconchunkymonkey5:
She actually has a disorder that causes her breast to grow to enormous size. Almost like a tumor. If I remember correctly she got surgery a few years back to almost nothing.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well, that is what some media told, sadly we don't know how much of that is actually true. Apparently the 'tumor' and reduction rumours started in a spanish written tabloid (the same that reinvented her name as 'Ellie Jaycock' and her nationality as British). Like I said in the explanation, I really doubt in reality she was busty. I continue to think all of that was just some stuffed tops.
Reply
:iconlefrenchfox:
LeFrenchFox Jan 10, 2015  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I remember having noticed how her breasts size inconsistant between 2 differents photo (And I don't they always seemed to grow bigger, but that they actually were bigger, then smaller, then bigger again). I can understand breast that can grow big due to a disease (gigantomastia) like Isabelle Lanthier, but breasts whose sizes play yo-yo is just not logic.
Plus, we actually never see a bit of her breast uncovered, not even a slight bit of cleavage.
Which is quite suspicious for someone who like to show of her breast.
(this remind me of FarangDingDong girls, where the websites claimed all these asian girls gigantic breasts are reals, while its so obviously overly stuffed shirt and photoshopped photo. :) Hence why, oddly, you never see any of these 20+ supposedly big-breasted asian girls without her top on, on video. And it couldn't be because of modesty, since they don't mind showing their vaginas very explicitely)

But in the end, you just can't really said if it's true or not, since it would be very easy to just photoshop her breasts, stuffing clothes and bringing rumors on internet that "this is a disease" (which is more acceptable than just admit it's all fake from the beginning xD).

In Annie K., I just don't believe it, personnally. :)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Yes you have a nice eye, also the idea of them getting reduced thru surgery makes no sense, as she seemed to look healthy and happy. If she were embarrassed, wouldn't she hide them instead of wearing tight tops?

She showed cleavage in two different pictures: one with a bra or a bikini and the other in a sweater, however both cleavages are minimal and cosplayers know how to show cleavage and make their tits look big, even if their breasts are small (just use a big top and fill the bottom of the breasts with socks or tissue paper).

I like farang ding dong, and when I first saw the site I was entranced. A month later when my heat went down I started to wonder, why aren't they in National Geographic? With such exhuberant anatomies they would have been! Also they come from Thailand, a rather well known country, if they came from Myanmar, Cambodia or Laos I'd have said: well at least those countries are less well 'explored'.

I like Annie K. I find her attractive (but I am biased, because I really like small nosed blondes). Some pics of her were morphed, but not by her, the unedited pics she uploaded are of her stuffing her tops. Which honestly I find hot.
Reply
:iconlefrenchfox:
LeFrenchFox Jan 11, 2015  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes, I find her cute and attractive too. :)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol no one votes annie awww, well it is very obvious she won't win unless she upgrades
Reply
:iconsolbadguy93:
I know but i only want to say :D
Reply
:iconkenakamune:
KenAkamune Dec 24, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
I am unfamiliar with Anne Keenan, though you now have me curious about you earlier writings which have apparently not made it onto Deviant art

Oh well, the idea of a woman out sizing a dairy cow is always fun.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
you mean the entire cow, don't you? :P

as for my older writings, they are lost to the sands of time, maybe better, they were too experimental and i just remember that cow part, which i somewhat used in lucky.
Reply
:iconkenakamune:
KenAkamune Dec 24, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
Well, I meant the cow's udders, but the whole cow is even better.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
I am glad we are in the same channel
Reply
:iconthemoleuk:
I love the Annie K phenomenon (and others like it - anyone else remember Wet T from about 10 years ago?).

True or not its great fun dreaming of the possibilities! :-)

By the way, any chance of this lovely image being brought to life in a future Lucky chapter with Candace once again outperforming Daisy *and* one of her friends?

What a chapter that would make!!! :-)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol I like the idea...but we'll see I am feeling quite uninspired to write you know, but I am glad to know some people seemed to enjoy the stories as silly as they were. One cow per boob, just as in that facebook comment lol
Reply
:iconthemoleuk:
Silly? Gasp! Lucky is an excellent story - both your parts and Tusdine's. Given any fairness in this world, it would be immortalized in film and grace any self-respecting DVD shelf! And the Daisy scene is one of my all time favourite moments!

I well understand the inspiration problem. It's been some time since I last wrote.

But if it helps, if you could find the inspiration you'd make another inspirationally challenged writer very happy! :-)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well, I wish two things, being inspired and also being able to type more efficiently, not even faster, I just want to stop making so many mistakes. I spend almost as much time fixing typographical mistakes as I do with writing.
Reply
:iconthemoleuk:
Efficient typing largely a matter of practice. After a while your fingers go to the right keys even though you may not know where they are on the keyboard. Other than qwerty I don't. It's quite weird...

And if you find a solution to inspiration please be so kind as to share! :-)

I suspect being able to get a decent night's sleep is part of it, and that that's a big part of where I'm struggling.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well I must have some sort of issue with anything that requires some sort of manual skills, like drawing, painting, writing, typing, carving, etc, because people always say 'it is just (or mostly) practice' yet I have been doing some of that stuff for years (like typing and writing) and yet I can't get them right...

Anyhow I appreciate the advice, feel free to share, I'd do the same and that may help us each other.
Reply
:iconthemoleuk:
I can't comment on your speed but the quality of your final product (here at least) is always excellent.

But I do take your point. Sometimes it just doesn't help. My drawing is appalling despite all the hours spent on it at school.

After the holidays, and once I've got a few other issues resolved, I hope to pick up the pen once more.

Besides, I need more llamas. :-)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well I can help with the last part...

So you draw huh? you should give it a try, everyone can do better than me I am bottom tier, so the worst you can draw, being pessimistic, is better than I ever will, so give it atry.
Reply
:iconpsychofoxx:
This may seem weird but often I read your comments, like:

"of course I am not the most optimistic person"
"Not being optimistic saves me from getting disappointed"

...and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I have friends who don't understand why I'm so pessimistic all the time. And what you wrote is usually my answer.

As far as who has the most milk.... THIS CALLS FOR SCIENCE!!!
*injects Annie with a serum*
When this takes effect, you won't need to compare the breasts to an udder. You'll need to compare them to the size of a whole cow.

Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol I like your idea more, yes big not as dairy cow's udders but as whole cows, yes! great idea! xD
Reply
:iconbustyshiranui:
Ah yes, that is Anne Spongeboobs
but she can still win the milk competition if she gulps down 3 jerry cans of milk in one go (milkbelly anyone?).
Happy Holidays.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
same to you...I didn't get the jerry cans joke tho...lol
Reply
:iconbustyshiranui:
I mean she can have more milk than the cow if she drinks 3 barrels of it (and win the competition)
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
ohhh lol, if only that worked irl...definitively she would need to piss a lot afterwards, irl.
Reply
:iconbustyshiranui:
so, 2 victories at the price of 1: she would win the "Fill the Drained Pool Competition"  as well
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol we can all dream
Reply
:iconbustyshiranui:
don't get me wrong, I'm not into that stuff XD

but I wonder what would happen to her boobs made of sponge if she swims in that pool...
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol i saw a video like that, it wasn't that bad :P
Reply
:iconsimpleswede:
From what I've read on the internet, her real name may or may not be Ellie Jaycock and she's had a reduction (unless it was all stuffing to begin with)
There are articles about her with that name running around the internet, but some of those articles seems a little doubtful...
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
The Jaycock name was actually invented a couple of years after she first showed online, and it was an invention of some Hispanic (mexican, most likely) tabloid, they even claimed that she was English instead of American.

All the information is a little blurry. I want to believe she was that endowed, but like I said, most evidence so far says 'nay' :(
Reply
:iconsimpleswede:
Well, I thought that some foul play was in order. I'm no expert on accents, but I didn't think she
sounded the slightest British on the few videos of her I've seen.

If she stuffed her shirts she made it look pretty good, though. She had me fooled at least
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
well the shape was nice, but you know the total lack of bounce in the videos and the fact that even in the two pics when she showed cleavage most of her boobs were hidden, seemed too suspicious to me.
Reply
:iconhighrollerhydra:
HighRollerHydra Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm rather fond of Rachel Aldana. She's got quite a cute face, plus some yummy knockers! :heart:
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
haha yes, she is pretty. I like Annie more tho.
Reply
:iconburst-your-breasts:
Burst-Your-Breasts Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
Lol, you're giving me ideas, Hattushilish, which is a dangerous thing!  =P 

I think I vaguely remember her pics somewhere before.  I don't know anything about her, beyond that, though.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Most of the info about her was partially true or not true at all anyways. She lived in Hew Hampshire or Vermont. I wish she was that developed irl, sadly i doubt it.
Reply
:iconburst-your-breasts:
Burst-Your-Breasts Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
By the way, Tartarus- is that a Persona reference?
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
You a crazy bastard huh?:P Your not even close to right:P Make that as me as well lol. 
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol sanity is overrated anyways
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
Lol, so true:P Without insanity, you won't have creativity:P No creativity, means no technology that PROBABLY make dreams including this one true:P
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol indeed
Fighting Shadow and Flame by Hattushilish
I didn't make this, but considering I found it on the most popular social network in the capitalistic world, it kind of became public domain. So I hope there would no problem to post it here (and well, if there was a problem, I will have to deal with the consequences and all is good, even if the banhammer crushed my cranium).

I have to admit that when I first saw Annie Keenan I thought all of that was hers. I was quite shocked. But of course I am not the most optimistic person.  When somethig is that good, it just can't be real. Not being optimistic saves me from getting disappointed, so is not bad. I have known for several years that her mammary volume was maybe just some top stuffing. And most current evidence supports that point of view ( :( ) I wish I was wrong. I'd love being proved I am wrong, but the chances are pretty insignificant for that to happen. Anyhow, while it is true that her real boobs are most likely, not as impressive, I think she is still quite pretty.

The social network profile where I found is owned by someone trying to impersonate Annie and actually whoever did so, played a personality that I found quite cool. Breast pride and lots of remarks regarding that as well as someone who enjoyed to be breast complimented. Sadly, reality shows that most busty women are not too fond to be breast complimented. Sure, some are, but that's the minority. Most women nowadays would certainly prefer being in the B-C cup range ( :( ).

I am a crazy bastard, but I enjoyed the fact that the profile owner not only liked Annie to be complimented 'breast-wise'but also to be reminded how busty she looked. And she liked being called 'gargantuan boobs' or 'mountain breasts' and being told how much bigger she was compared to other busty women which Annie apparently outbusted (most notably Rachel Aldana, but also Danielle Houghton and even some morphs).

Of all the material on that profile this is my favourite. More than milk, the poster became the gate for a mammary volume contest. Breast competition is indeed one of my favourite things (and like many of those, it never happens in real life)  and honestly, the profile owner performed quite well in that. In some moment they claimed that in order to make the competition between Annie and the cow fair, it would be better to bring one cow for each breast. It is obvious that the cow's udder is significantly bigger than any woman's breast, but the profile owner claimed that Annie was so busty that each breast was bigger than the cow's udder. And the idea of some woman's breasts being bigger than a dairy cow's udder is something I find quite appealing (as you may have noticed form one of those 'Heat wave' episodes or, for those who followed me for more time, the obscure writings that I wrote and lost back in the previous social network era).

So yeah I wanted to share. Enjoy. This also means that I am still working in that effing work I have been trying to complete for a month, dang it!

In case I was unable to find it soon, have a great holiday season, we won't meet on the other side. The pits of Tartarus await for me.
Add a Comment:
:iconjsiejkd:
Just look at the announcement with Google's self automated car? Or that robot that can 'maybe' replace McDonald workers... anything of that sort is possible. If you look at TedxTalk on bionics, the real possibility of enlarging breasts ( other than just using silcone) will be VERY real.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
well replacing workers at McDonald's doesn't sound too good, if any they should hire more lol
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
Lol, so true:p But hey, its technology!:P Like I said we're on the cusps of another revolution:P I work in the medical industry and to be honest, I won't be surprised if they manage to have stem cells for breast augmentation or for simply enlarging them:P
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Yes itmay happen but to make significant progress there in real life, the road ahead is long. Like I said on the other comment, the knowledge on physiology and biology in practice is very incomplete even if theoretically we had lots of information.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:icontherollingwrath888:
Annie's boobs were REAL, there are pictures of her and her giant boobs at school, would she go to class with all that padding in her shirt? Would they let her? Btw, I say they "were" real, because I haven't seen any pictures of her that from later than 2008, and I heard she got a breast reduction. :(
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well unless I got evidence that they were real I'll keep thinking she wasn't.

Of two equally possible hypothesis, the most probable is the easier one. But like I said. I wish I was wrong.
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
Stuffing them to make them appear bigger huh?:P That would make sense by just looking at the picture.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
no i mean she stuffed them all the way. You look at the videos, they didn't bounce, you look at cleavage pics and the cleavage shown is so small, so small that makes me get suspect is all the rest of the apparent boob volume is not boob after all
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
Hehe, I knew you would be saying that since just taking a first glance at it, its quite obvious to the 'discerning' eye:P
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
sadly, she is still pretty, but would be much sexier is all of that was really hers or at least implants.
Reply
:iconjsiejkd:
Lol, I almost forgot that you like implants:P I do too:P However, if I am a betting man and as a investor, I might want to fund stem cell research for growing them:P
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
Well, the advance in that department is slow, but we'll see in the future. I think we understand so little of biology and physiology still. As for sizes, sadly like I said, most women will be satisfied with tiny C's and B's :(
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconmishai:
Mishai Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I totaly loved pictures of this girl:) but found that she had breast reduction ...
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
I think she never had big breasts to start with. All were stuffed tops.
Reply
:iconmishai:
Mishai Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
she did even some youtube vids...really not looked stuffed but all is possible...
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
well, her boobs didn't bounce at all if they bounced i'd have believed they were eral, but they were so stiff and inertia lacking
Reply
:icondesom-the-conqueror:
DeSom-The-Conqueror Dec 22, 2014  Professional General Artist
There's no beating a cow. They are the essence of all that is boob.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
haha hello again, nice (and creepy) avatar!
Reply
:iconswagmaster6969696954:
I'd say the cow, just being logical 
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
and realistic of course, everyone being realistic would pic the cow, even if the woman had bigger breasts than the cow's udder, a diary cow makes gallons of milk a day!
Reply
:iconkittyryder:
KittyRyder Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
well considering annie has never been pregnant, I think, its most unlikely shes lactating at all.
so, the cow.
Reply
:icontheswedishelf:
Lactation can be artificially induced over time in those who haven't been pregnant though.
Reply
:iconkittyryder:
KittyRyder Dec 23, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
ive never heard of something like that.. but im sure theres lots I haven't heard of lol
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol, but what do you think of the potential? i still vote cow, but i'd like Annie.
Reply
:iconblackgeno:
um who is she? the one in the picture i mean?
Reply
:iconblackgeno:
from what youtube or something?
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
from many different places, including youtube.
Reply
:iconblackgeno:
so if i put her name in youtube i can find her? and where did you find her?
Reply
:iconkittyryder:
KittyRyder Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeah well, as a rule I think a cow is gonna win
buuuuuuuut..

I understand fantasy, is fantasy.
so,

Oh well if annie was lactating, im sure she could fill a swimming pool!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol I m not so much a fan of lactation, I love giant tits and mammary glands, but lactation seems to be 'cumbersome'. However that doesn't mean that I don't like it, just that it is not a fave :P
Reply
:iconkittyryder:
KittyRyder Dec 23, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hahahaha ive never heard of it described that way before

having never been pregnant, or lactated myself, I cant say. but I suspect youre quite right there.. boobs by themselves can be a mixed love/hate thing. I imagine that its the same for guys with the wang. I cant imagine running with.. that.
(tries) stompstompstomp flflflflblblblblblflflflfblblbl
its like that, right :P
hahha
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol, well I meant more because you can't control when to lactate and getting fluids out your body involuntarily sounds annoying, like a leaking nose or drooling after going to the dentist.
Reply
:iconkittyryder:
KittyRyder Dec 23, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
ew
yeah
though I know you can buy pads for your bra to soak it up
but yeah.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
yes, you can do that, but for me that is like boob diapers, not the same as having control of the release :P
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconsexyblueberries:
SEXYBLUEBERRIES Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
Annie Keenan is SUPER hot. i wish i was that big!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
aww are you not? :(
Reply
:iconsexyblueberries:
SEXYBLUEBERRIES Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
Im ok, but im flat as a pancake :( shes got WEDDING CAKES!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol aww, it is okay don't worry and well real annie didn't have much I think
Reply
:iconsexyblueberries:
SEXYBLUEBERRIES Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
If/when i do get implants, i want to be twice her size!
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
are you serious of the implants or are you just teasing me?
Reply
:iconsexyblueberries:
SEXYBLUEBERRIES Dec 22, 2014  Hobbyist Writer
Lol no I'm serious! At some point in my life, it's going to happen
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
oh god...too awesome to bear
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconbig-olaf:
The cow has more, I'm sure.
Reply
:iconhattushilish:
lol well of course, still it was appealing that the profile owner claimed th

No comments:

Post a Comment