Monday, March 11, 2019

Bill Ward

SUPER RARE ORIGINAL BILL WARD ART FOR JUGGS MAG. WATERCOLOR/AIRGUN COLORED CONTI

This is very very rare piece of orginal artwork by the legendary Bill Ward, made for and published by Juggs Magazine. This is an orginal piece done in color, which there aren't that many in existence. I was told by two different sources as to the type or description of the color method, and one states them as watercolors and another as colored conti pieces done with an airgun. Since I'm not an authority on his art or those types, I can't confirm weather it's a watercolor piece or colored conti piece, but I can't definitely state with 100% certainty that is an orginal piece by Bill Ward and in the 10 yrs I've followed his work, I've only seen about 8 colored orginal Bill Ward pieces for sale. I apologize for having to cover up parts of the images, but ebay requires that I do or they'll be removed. This piece is 9in wide by 12in. tall. I'm forced to sell these and some other rare items to help pay for large unforseen expense, so I'm letting them with no reserve. Good luck to the lucky winner of this very amazing and rare piece of art by an artist who's just now starting to get some of the recognition his work very much deserves! 
He was always drawing Tina Small sized women.



No comments:

Post a Comment